Monday, March 26, 2012

Buy Alpine EX-10



Buyer guide for Buy Alpine EX-10. Bluetooth Audio Streaming Stream music data from your phone and enjoy your music through your car audio system. Compatible with most Bluetooth phones. Hands-free Phone Use Talk hands-free with your iPhone or most Bluetooth phones. The EX-10 features a built-in speaker and microphone as well as a caller ID display and call log. The automatic answer function keeps your eyes on the road - not your phone. ... » Learn more about Buy Alpine EX-10.


Review for Alpine EX-10 Advanced iPod Controller with Bluetooth. I had an in-dash radio with Bluetooth in my old car. I traded it for a pickup that had a factory XM radio in the dash. My old stereo had Sirius. Not wanting to clutter the roof with stick-on antennae, but needing Bluetooth, as I am hearing-impaired decided to get the Alpine eX-10. I made a small shelf for it to sit on, along with the remote, hooked it up and tried it out.Since my stereo has an Aux Input, I wired it directly to the car stereo. I found that the phonebook will not down... ... » Read more.



Buy Alpine EX-10 » Get discount price.





>> Read Full Product Information at amazon.com <<


Relate Post.